Saturday, March 20, 2010

No time for regrets

Mama's Losin' It



1.) If you had to relive a day in your life what day would it be?


There are so many, that it is hard to choose, but as weird as it sounds I think it would be the day I found out my sister, Cheryl died. Actually I think I would want to change the way things happened. Maybe never have her go on that last mmission, never shut the engines down, just not even have her on that plane at all. Her and I had so much trouble communicating with each other and with her early demise I missed having a very special relationship with my sister. There is so much we could have shared if we could have seen past the competition, the jealousy and just seen how truly special each of us was. 
The moral of this story is to never if you can control it let childish emotions and disagreements come between you. You never know how much time God has given you and you should not waste it.  Take advantage of the gifts God has given you. I should have spent more time loving my sister and less time envying her, comparing myself to her and wishing I had made the choices she had instead of my own. 
For the last twenty plus years and the rest of my life I will regret this, but I will not waste time making the same mistakes with the rest of my sisters or friends. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment