I'm It but You May Be Next
One of my blogger friends, Wanda, tagged me to participate in the 5 for 5 meme. I'm suppose to answer 5 questions 5 times.
Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in Pennsylvania
2. Running my daughter and granddaughter back and fourth to preschool.
3. Trying to jumpstart a writing career.
4. Slightly involved in Church.
5. A little bit further on Jesus's path for my life.
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
1. Still married and even more happily
2. Walking more freely & closely to God
3. Writing more and seeing it affect someone's life
4. Living, loving, and laughing more than ever
What is on your to do list today?
1. Answering these question and posting to my blog (guess I can check that off)
2. Read my Bible
3. Email my first set of galleys to the publisher
4. Take a headshot to email to the publisher and the Archdiocese of Seattle
5. Help my daughter make a salt map of Pennsylvania
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate Chip cookies
2. Peanut M&Ms
3. Yoplait yogurt
4. Harvest cheddar sun chips
5. Chex mix
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give tithe and offerings first
2. Invest in retirement
3. Invest in my youngest daughter's education
5. Pay off debts and sell my house
Finally, I'm suppose to tag 5 other people to participate. If you've already been tagged, I send my apologies. I missed your post. For anyone who would rather not participate, I promise not to be offended and will still be visiting your place. :0)
People I tagged:
Alex J, Patricia Stoltey, Jessica, Miss Ali, Swimmer97