1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Committing to Xlibris for publication of my book
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
half an hour to an hour, I usually wake up around 4 to take of the breathing mask I have for sleep apnea
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
late 1800's I love the long dresses of post Civil War women
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
bbq pulled pork
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
not usually, yesterday I bought make-up and a flat iron to straighten my hair so I could get head shot taken to submit for accompaniement with my article
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
hmm I guess the music selections, there is one song "Gather Us In" that was sung for my sister's funeral that I love
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
white lilacs in my side garden that I didn't even realize were there until yesterday
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
letting my anxiety control my life
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
continue to develop my writing for God
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
living room. Even though I didn't decorate it or chose the colors and I don't spend much time in there, but I do love to sit in there when I have a chance. The next would be my bedroom because my bed is in there.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I'm not sure I figured that one out yet.