Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Dozen





1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
 I'm going to say yea. I would wear them, I think they look cute.


2. What is your favorite pizza?
Pizza Hut thick crust supreme


3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
The sword from Legend of the Seeker
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]



4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.

Hmm have only been here for two years so that is hard, but my guess would be the scones they sell at the state fair in the fall. (Washington state)

5. What is your current favorite snack?

Anything Chocolate

6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")

Maybe America's Got Talent or if I have to go with the choices below it would be B
A. Dancing with the Stars

B. Biggest Loser

C. Survivor



7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?

5

8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
I see the daffodils bloom


9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
one of the characters in the book of a fellow critiquer


10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.

Getting some books published

11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.

For with God nothing shall be impossible. (also my quote for the year and my life)

12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
Spend time with her

No comments:

Post a Comment