Tuesday, April 27, 2010

W is for Way, Water and Wait

W is for Way, Water and Wait,




Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. (John 20:29)


Most of us will never have the opportunity to see Jesus the Way Thomas did, to touch the nail wounds in His hands, the sword wound in His side. We won't actually see the Water gushing from the wound in His side. Yet if we Wait and believe, we will recieve the Water of life and see the Way of God.

We may not see, but we need not doubt like Thomas. For Jesus is the Way, He is the life giving Water for our souls and we not Wait. He is here for us, He will show us the Way.

W is for Way, Water and Wait
http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite verses. I have not seen, so I consider myself blessed. And I receive it. Sometimes life is that simple.

    Stephne Tremp

    ReplyDelete