Thursday, April 22, 2010

What am I mad at myself about?

Mama's Losin' It



Oh how to narrow down the list and pick one. I guess it would have to be being stuck in the same uncomfortable place in my marriage. I wonder why I can't change, why I deep doing the same things, making the same mistakes? Am I not committed enough to making a real change? Do I just go through the motions? What steps do I take to change? I beseech God every day and night and still I see no change. Does He hear me? Do I lack faith? Am I weak?
I give advice, have faith, listen to God, remain strong in your faith. How do I take my own advice? I'm not sure how to do it.
When will I change and let this go? When will I stay committed to what I take on?

2 comments:

  1. i'm right there with you on this. If you start getting any answers, do let me know...maybe i can find the right questions to ask so that i can get some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teether and totter; I think we need to make a list and deadlines and follow through, for the most part, sometime sickness, life gets in the way.
    We need to find a way to be accountable!
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete